Our Lord Jesus Christ commanded that “There shall be one flock and one shepherd” (John 10:16), and His prayer about future believers “That they may all be one” (John 17:21).
Our unity as believers may not mean to have one worldwide church. Instead, our unity through voluntary cooperation and affiliation proves us as children of one God under universal headship of His Son Jesus Christ. As Apostle Paul reminded us that “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all” (Ephesians 4:4-6).
Therefore, under Christ’s headship, we gladly welcome and to continue to pray God to strengthen our relationship with the Anglican Church of South Sudan under Archbishop, the Most Reverend John Machar Thon and the following Bishops under his jurisdiction:
- Rt. Rev. David Monychol Dau, Khorfulus Diocese
- Rt. Rev. Wilson Garang Chan, Awiel Diocese
- Rt. Rev. Jeremiah Ayiei Mayuen, Twic West Diocese
- Rt. Rev. Paul Chol Deng, Maluth Dioces
- Rt. Rev. Francis Buol Reng, Bor Diocese
- Rt. Rev. John Machuei Ater, Akot Dioces
- Daniel Deer Changurek, Cuei Bet
- Rt. Rev. Moses Ater Pagaraau, Rumbek Diocese (pass away, will be replace soon)
- Rt Rev. Elijah Abuoi Arok, Lith Diocese
- Rt. Rev. Daniel Dau Deng, Kongoor Diocese